•View your own medical records
•View your upcoming appointments
•Make and cancel appointments
•Keep your personal information up to date (Demographics, medical history, and your insurance information.)
•Pay your bill
•View your billing statement
•Exchange secure emails with our medical and financial staff
•Request prescription refills
Our patient portal is a secure online website that gives you your own access to your personal health information whenever you made need it. The online tool is designed to help you easily view your health information and clinical results.
1. Please call the office to begin using the secure patient portal.
2. You will be sent an email that has token and a direct link to your secure patient portal. (this email can take up to 10 minutes to come through.)
3. Please fill out all of the forms, agreements, and demographics including your insurance information.
4. Once completed you will get an email letting you know that your information has been approved by a staff member at Casper Women’s Care.
5. Your username will be the email that you provided, and your password can be changed under the “settings” tab.
www.casperwomenscare.com and click on the patient portal link.
1. Log on to your patient portal using your username and password.
2. Under the “Forms” tab you will see three online forms to update please click each one and follow the steps
3. Under the “Agreements” tab you will see three patient agreements to update, click each one and follow the steps.
4. Under the “Profile” tab you will see your Demographic, Insurance, Employment, and Pharmacy information please click the *modify button next to each one and make sure the everything is up to date. MAKE SURE TO CLICK UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH ONE!!
*Please note that even if none of your personal information has changed you still need to click the modify button and double check to make sure click UPDATE at the bottom, if this isn’t done it will not reflect in our system.
Q. What is the portal?
A. The portal is an online service that connects you with your doctor’s office.
Q. Where is my information coming from?
A. Your medical information comes from your electronic medical record at Casper Women’s Care.
Q. How do I access the portal?
A. You can log on to the patient portal from any computer or smart phone by going to our website: www.casperwomenscare.com and clicking the link or you may use the direct address : https://cwcpc.myezyaccess.com
Q. Can I view all of my medical records from your office?
A. Yes, all of your medical records are available for you to see.
Q. Who can view my Medical records.
A. You are the only one who can view your medical records from the patient portal. To access your account, you will need to log on using your username and password.
Q. Is the patient portal free to use?